Hello All!

Since I upgraded to PHP4, file upload into MySQL tables seems not to work
anymore. I am using PHPMyAdmin to access the database. When I try to upload
a file there, I get the Error "The file '[tmpdir]/php129947' must be in the
database directory or be readable by all" where [tmpdir] is the
upload_tmp_dir specified in php.ini. This directory has 777 permissions, so
it is readable by all.

I'm confused because it worked without any problems with PHP 3.

Thanks very much for any hint...

Greetz,
Kilian