Hello Freedomware,

Monday, January 19, 2004, 7:18:10 AM, you wrote:

F> I just learned that you can even use PHP on style sheets. Can anyone
F> here tell me how to set it up?

F> Are you aware of any good tutorials on using PHP with style sheets?

Sorry but you haven't really stumbled onto a pot of gold here or
anything. One of the methods listed just adds CSS to the PHP parsed
file list (which probably isn't the most smartest idea in the world)
and the other renames a CSS file to PHP - I'm dubious that you even
need to bother outputting the header, but haven't ever tried it to
know. Neither are exactly revolutionary and I'll doubt you'll find any
tutorials on it because it's not really doing anything unique/new.

PHP is a server-side language. If you use it to output some CSS then
by all means feel free. Others us it to output JavaScript/HTML/Java
Applet Parameters/PDF files and all kinds.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]