Freedomware wrote:
OK, it looks like there are at least three ways to do this. I now have an original style sheet with a .css extension and copies with .php and .css.php extensions.

All three style sheets have the following code at the top:

<?
header("Content-Type: text/css");
?>

I would think that the above is going to cause problems. First, if you have something like this...

<head>
<title>My Page</title>
<?php include ( "style.php" ); ?>
</head>

and style.php has the header call in it, you're going to get an error. Second, I don't know how much differently the browsers handle text/html and text/css, but being that the header has to be sent before any output to the browser, you will have changed the mime type of the whole document.

Course, I could be wrong on all points....it's been known to happen before. ;)

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush