Hi,

CSA> Hi

CSA> This is my first experience with php... and I'm already having trouble...

CSA> I´m working on an html form for a website which uses php to create an
CSA> e-mail. My 'Submit' button has a php document as action. It works great on
CSA> my unix server, but when I try to submit the form on my windows server, the
CSA> browser replies the following message:

CSA>    Notice: Undefined variable: radioSocio in
CSA> F:\ambc\php\formaExpolab.php on
CSA> line 4

CSA>    Notice: Undefined variable: radioEstudiante in F:\ambc\php\formaExpolab.php
CSA> on line 5

CSA>    Notice: Undefined variable: fecha in
CSA> F:\ambc\php\formaExpolab.php on line 6

CSA> ... and so on for all my variables...

CSA> In the end it adds:

CSA>    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
CSA> started at F:\ambc\php\formaExpolab.php:4) in F:\ambc\php\formaExpolab.php
CSA> on line 37

CSA> This is the php code I'm using in my document:

CSA> <?php
CSA> $message_body = "Nombre: $f_nombre\n".
CSA>            "E-mail: $f_email\n".
CSA>            "Edad: $f_edad\n".
CSA>            "Ocupación: $f_ocupacion\n".
CSA>            "Código Postal: $f_cp\n".
CSA>            "Restaurante: $f_restaurante\n".
CSA>            "Sugerencias: $f_coment\n";

CSA> mail ("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Sugerencias desde el sitio",
CSA> $message_body, "From: $f_email");
CSA> header ("Location:
CSA> http://test1.mcorporativa.net/californiaPhp/formarecibida.html";);
?>>

CSA> I don't know if it has to do with my server, and maybe its php101... but I
CSA> could really use some help.

CSA> Thanks,
CSA> Carolina

You probably need to use
$message_body = "Nombre: ".$_POST['f_nombre']."\n"

for all the values submitted via the form.
I would guess that register_globals is set to
off (the default these days). If they are not posted then use
$_GET['f_nombre'] and if not sure use $_REQUEST['f_nombre']

--
regards,
Tom