Pushpinder Singh wrote:

Thanks much John,

I have about 8 different pages that are all session linked. Do I have to add this ini_set() at the beginning of all the session_start() calls on all these pages.

You should only have to do it for the first time session_start() is called, but not knowing where a person might enter your site, it would be best to do it for all of them. Another option is to put the ini_set(), session_start(), and anything else which needs to be called/set across multiple pages, in a configuration file, and just require that file in your pages....this way, you only have to make changes in one place.

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush