I recently had this error. Turns out that my php binary was the
CLI(command line interface only) version, not the cgi version and so it
wasn't sending the headers before parsing the php file.  You should look
at getting the right php binary.

Also, if you have a question, you don't make 2 seperate posts asking the
same question.

-Len