Odd that it would work after you hit REFRESH, though.  If it was the CLI
version, wouldn't youg et the bad headers error every time you refreshed
the browser?

Could always try manually initiating the headers using the header()
command.  That may be your own course of action if, for some reason, you
don't have access to the web server and the installation of PHP there to
upgrade it to the proper version..  Or if you just can't figure out why
it's giving you this error, header() might be a workaround.

-TG