From: Christian Calloway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 9:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] check if user session exists

Given a set of session id's, is it possible to query whether a given session
exists. I am not talking about the current user session, instead I am
referring to any and all possible user sessions currently in play. For
example:

if (session_exists($sessionId)) doSomething();

I've been looking very hard for this one and haven't found an answer at all.
Any ideas?