Hello mayo,

m> I expected it. That's why I use a variety of email. However for over a year
m> this address has been clean and then wham -- I get slammed. To me it's an
m> indication that at least one of the listserv has been harvested. I'm trying
m> to locate the listserv and contact the admin.

There are probably spam bots out there that harvest the PHP list
daily. I'm not sure what you expect any listserv admin to do about it
though, by their very nature this is unavoidable.

--
Best regards,
 Richard Davey