Hello mayo,

m> As for my email being harvested because I wrote it out
m> ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). Well I'll change it to
m> something else. :-)

There are other ways - spam bots can actually subscribe to the list
and then just reap the email address of anyone who posts. Or of course
just scan the web version of the list archives.

m> As it is members of one listserv has gotten swamped. The response there was
m> a deluge of "me too!"

I bet. It's annoying, but not as annoying as when you post to the list
and get a stack of Delivery Reports, Out of office replies, user
mailbox full errors and various other things back again from the
actual "subscribers".

--
Best regards,
 Richard Davey