The problem is that the '&' character is already in a database. I am trying to do a query where I need to have it as '&', but like I said, when it comes into the script from the url it gets truncated.

--

Chris Bruce
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Idextrus
E-Business Architects
http://www.idextrus.com
3282 Wilmar Cres.
Mississauga, ON
L5L4B2
CA
905.828.9189

This e-mail and its contents are privileged, confidential and
subject to copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail immediately.  Any unauthorized use
or disclosure of the information herein is prohibited.