Richard Davey wrote:

You can't make one form submit to two different scripts sadly, but to
be honest if you're going to write a PHP script to capture this
information - why not make it do what the Perl formmail script does
too? (i.e. send the email) and remove the Perl script from the
equation?

It's just a matter of development time; if there's a way to use the Perl mail script with a PHP data saving script, it would save time. If I do have to rewrite the whole thing in PHP, how would I accept uploaded file attachments and attach them to the emailed form results?

--

Charlie Fiskeaux II
Media Designer