I'm creating a form with 170 fields, and I'd like to create an intermediary page so the user can review their info before submitting it again to the emailing script.

Since the form has so much data, I was hoping I could just take the entire $POST array and pass it to the emailing script like an HTML form POST method (so that form A sends its data via POST to PHP script B, which displays it for review; upon successful review, the user clicks Submit again to pass the $POST data on to Perl script C, which is prewritten). Is this possible?

I looked in the PHP Manual but couldn't find anything; I'm having a difficult time finding stuff in there, since I have to know what category a function falls under before I can look it up.

Thanks.

--

Charlie Fiskeaux II
Media Designer