Leif Gregory wrote:
Hello Charlie,

CFI> I'm creating a form with 170 fields, and I'd like to create an
CFI> intermediary page so the user can review their info before
CFI> submitting it again to the emailing script.

Just a thought. I'm guessing you are dumping this stuff to a database
for the final result. Why don't you create an intermediate table to
hold those fields (keeping track of the record ID in a hidden input
field), then re-read that data back on the validation page, then when
they submit it there, the changes are added to the real table.

My only thinking on this is to keep it simple rather than carrying
over a ton of hidden fields. It may not be the most efficient method,
but it'd work.

I'm not dumping to a database, unfortunately, I'm just emailing the results. Thanks, anyway, though. I think the hidden fields idea is the best one; I finally found a solution that uses each() and list() to travel the $_POST array, and I think it will work nicely.

Thanks to all for your responses!

--

Charlie Fiskeaux II
Media Designer