Hello, I am new to using the date function.  I am in the need of a
script that changes an image on a web page on the first day of each
month and keeps the image there until the first day of the next month.
I have tried to look for something that could come close but still
didn’t work.  Can you please help me?  I have a picture of a friend of
mine that wants on her site a picture of her with a different colored
suit depending on the month.  Example:  February = Love  color=red  Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely;

Jason M. Baker

---