On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:29:54 +0300, Magdy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> my problem is with date( ) function which is display a GMT time which is different
> from my zone with 3 hours,,,how can i correct this.

The date() function, gets the system current date/time if you don't
pass the second parameter. So, change the system time or give the
second parameter with a correct date.

You can use also the mktime() function to calculate a new date/time
for your zone.

Not tested, but something like that could work:

date('Y-m-d H:i', mktime(date(H), date(i), date(m), date(d), date(Y));

Regards,
Jordi.