On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 04:07:28PM -0500, Edward Peloke wrote:
> First let me say, I know very little about perl and cgi.  I have a friend
> who is moving his site to a new hosting company.  One of his php pages has
> the following line of code:
>
>  <?php
> virtual("./timeline/ganttChart.cgi?user={$gallery->session->username}"); ?>
>
> but when the page is displayed all that shows up is the content of the .cgi
> script.  Is this a configuration issue?

The new hosting company's web servers don't appear to have their servers
setup to parse *.cgi files through CGI.  They will need to fix that, or
he will need to move ganttChart.cgi into a directory that is setup to
handle CGI files -- sometimes you'll have a cgi-bin directory for this
purpose.

joel

--
[ joel boonstra | gospelcom.net ]