Hello!  I am relatiovely new to PHP and I need help with the "fsockopen".
Well I use this to check if the server is online or down.  But that's not
exactly what I wanted it to do.  I have this "downloads page" and I am more
into detecting if the "remote files" are  available for download or not.
Can fsockopen do this?  If so, how could I do it?  And if not, what's the
solution I can use?  Thank you.