PHP Email List <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 3:08 PM said:

> This is becoming very odd!
> Possible bug? I hate throwing that out there but it doesn't make
> sense why one would work and the other wouldn't since all any of them
> are doing is holding "strings".  Any other ideas?

sorry, jumping in late. hopefully this hasn't already been covered.

using some code from a previous email:

>> why. [snip] $name = $_POST['FNAME'];
> [snip]
>> $output = str_replace("<<FNAME>>",$name,$output);

what happens if you do the following?

<?php

$name = $_POST['FNAME'];

echo "::$name::";

$output = str_replace("<<FNAME>>", $name, $output);

?>

??

Do you get the expected value betwee the two ::'s? If you aren't getting
what you're expecting that's where your problem is. If the contrary is
true, I have no idea. ;)

chris.