PHP Email List wrote:

Ok I tried the print_r($_POST) and received...

Array ( [FNAME] => test [LNAME] => t [ADDRESS] => t [CITY] => t [STATE] => t
[ZIP] => t [DATE] => t [PARAGRAPH1]=> t [PARAGRAPH2] => t [FROM] => t
[SUBMIT] => TEST ME )

So they array isn't empty for my post. Obviously the values don't matter for
this array, but the array is still not being brought into the str_replace
function.  Is it possible that str_replace requires "GET" opposed to "POST"
for it to work? This is becoming very odd! Possible bug? I hate throwing
that out there but it doesn't make sense why one would work and the other
wouldn't since all any of them are doing is holding "strings".  Any other
ideas?

Like someone else said, you need to whittle your code down to a minimum and do a lot of variable checking along the way. Slowly add code back until you find what's causing the problem. There's no reason using $_GET over $_POST should matter, since you're assigning it to a holding variable, anyhow. What version of PHP are you using?

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/

php|architect: The Magazine for PHP Professionals – www.phparch.com