Hi...

Is there any way to find say the third monday of the month (all months of the year)
for any year (up to 2038) and show them in a combo box as exact dates? Have been
trying to get something of the sort to work and havent quite figured out how thats
supposed to work yet.  I tried strtotime and mktime but strtotime shows to be somewhat
complicated to get to work with the general audience of the web service it is supposed
to be put in. I need the day(s) of the month, the month and the year all in seperate
combo boxes... Is this even possible? oh and before i forget the most important
part...the final calculated date has to be put in a mysql db as a timestamp(14)
field... the final version of the web service will be running on the setup below:
PHP Version 4.0.4pl1
Linux noir.propagation.net 2.0.36 #5 Wed Dec 16 18:09:02 CST 1998 i686 unknown
mysql version 3.23.22-beta
does anybody have any recommendations for this sort of problem??

tnx
(very stumped and confused)