Hi

try mktime you can get it there

-Harish

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy B [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 4:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] finding certain dates in the future (again)

Hi...

Is there any way to find say the third monday of the month (all months of the year)
for any year (up to 2038) and show them in a combo box as exact dates? Have been
trying to get something of the sort to work and havent quite figured out how thats
supposed to work yet.  I tried strtotime and mktime but strtotime shows to be somewhat
complicated to get to work with the general audience of the web service it is supposed
to be put in. I need the day(s) of the month, the month and the year all in seperate
combo boxes... Is this even possible? oh and before i forget the most important
part...the final calculated date has to be put in a mysql db as a timestamp(14)
field... the final version of the web service will be running on the setup below:
PHP Version 4.0.4pl1
Linux noir.propagation.net 2.0.36 #5 Wed Dec 16 18:09:02 CST 1998 i686 unknown
mysql version 3.23.22-beta
does anybody have any recommendations for this sort of problem??

tnx
(very stumped and confused)