I havent tried downgrading yet but yes the SMTP settings in the php.ini are identical
to what they were before.  I even tried deleting the php folder and starting from
scratch rather than using the upgrade path.  Still the same problem.

Shawn Beard
Web Administrator
Iowa Foundation for Medical Care
Information Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: 515-440-8581
Pager: 515-208-5907

On Saturday 03 April 2004 00:30, Shawn Beard wrote:

> There are no errors generated in the log.  It just flat out doesnt work
> anymore.

Are the smtp settings in php.ini identical to the previous version?

Are you positive you have made no other changes to your setup whilst upgrading
php?

If so, does downgrading back to the previous version work?