Hello,

On 04/02/2004 12:10 PM, Shawn Beard wrote:
I just upgraded to PHP 4.3.5 and now my email functionality does not
work.  I do have the SMTP setting in the php.ini set up and did
restart Apache. We are running a Windows 2000 server and Apache
2.0.49.   Any ideas?

It can be a problem with many things including something not to due with PHP.

Anyway, to figure if the problem is with PHP or not, you may want to try this class that comes with wrapper function named smtp_mail() that emulates the mail() function but sends the message directly to SMTP server of your choice:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

You also need this to send messages via SMTP.

http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos