In other words you could say that if youd like the HTML files to be parsed
as PHP files you would need to change the mapping on the server,

eg.

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php .html

the second line would tell apache to run html files as php files.

You could also, to do some "sneaky" things do this :

AddType application/x-httpd-php .png

or

AddType application/x-httpd-php .myDocumentType
    Url . http://www.mydomain.com/index.myDopcumentType

This can usually also be done in the .htaccess file, you need some
googling for this as I dont recall the syntax.

The PHP and HTML extension are nothing more than a way of
cataloging / seperating the files.

Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:
those who understand them, and those who don't.
www.steinhaug.com - www.easywebshop.no - www.webkitpro.com

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]