From: elias [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 4:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Post but not Post

Hello.

we all know that we can send variables to another PHP file via <form> tag
and with post method.
now i wonder if i can send variables from a script to another like POST
method but not using form tags.
like my question is how can i transfer data from form to form like the POST
of the <form> tag, but w/o session variables or cookies, or url parameters
(like the GET method), and w/o forms ofcourse?

Currently, i'm doing this via hidden forms and automatic posting via
JavaScript, but is there is any clean and better way?

Thanks.