Use fsockopen to send the data:

$host = "your.host";
$port = 80;
$postdata = "field1=value1&field2=value2&field3=value3";

if ($sp = fsockopen($host, $port)) {
  fputs($sp,"POST /path/to/script.php HTTP/1.0\n");
  fputs($sp,"Host: $host\n");
  fputs($sp,"Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\n");
  fputs($sp,"Content-length: ".strlen($postdata)."\n");
  fputs($sp,"Connection: close\n\n");
  fputs($sp,$postdata);
  fclose($sp);
}

jason

> Hello.
>
> we all know that we can send variables to another PHP file via <form> tag
> and with post method.
> now i wonder if i can send variables from a script to another like POST
> method but not using form tags.
> like my question is how can i transfer data from form to form like the
POST