Maybe others will catch on to your intention, but I think you need to
provide a bit more information.  For example, what variables do you want to
create (drawn from a file source, or create on the fly)?  Where will they
come from (a database, perhaps)?  You could create a script that creates
variables from scratch, following a (hopefully) finite mathematical
formula.  Or you could manipulate data that already exists, turning this
data into some kind of variables.

Ultimately, you'll have to give a better of sense of the end result you'd
like.

Dennis Seavers