Hi

I need to know if there is any code that can be used to get rid of the
refresh and retry when using the back button in internet explorer.

Every time i get info from the database and display the result, and i use
the back button it says

Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using
information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a
security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your
information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh
button.

and the when you refresh it says:

The page cannot be refreshed without resending the information. Click retry
to send the information again, or click cancel to return to the page that
you were trying to view.

This is very irritating.

Can someone tell me how to resend the info automatically, please!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Pieter