Unfortunately my server has no ftp (but SSH).
It makes much sence what you said, but how can PHP (with uid=48) make a
directory with uid=1042.
both folder are (to be) made the same script, but only one is (with
uid=1042).

This is what makes it very peculiar.
I think I have skip the idea of creating 2 nested folders.

Thanks anyway

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]