Gerben wrote:
Unfortunately my server has no ftp (but SSH).
It makes much sence what you said, but how can PHP (with uid=48) make a
directory with uid=1042.
both folder are (to be) made the same script, but only one is (with
uid=1042).

This is what makes it very peculiar.
I think I have skip the idea of creating 2 nested folders.

Ask your hosting company to install ftp server (and ftp support in php) that is at least accessible from localhost. Otherwise you will have to give up the idea of creating folders whatsoever as you will not be able to copy images to those folders. Or change your host.