Marek Kilimajer wrote:

Justin Patrin wrote --- napísal::

[snip}

As well as much harder for AOL subscribers (whose IP's change per-request)
to use the site.

[snip]

WHAT?? Are you sure of this? AOL really breaks internet browsing this much? Sorry, I can't believe this. If this was true, many things would break. I know that dial-up users get different IPs every time they connect, but for somehting like this to happen, they'd have to be using some kind of round-robin DNS for a proxy server or some kind of wacky load balancing. Can you point us to a resource that verifies this?

a proxy server farm with some kind of wacky load balancing ;-)

http://webmaster.info.aol.com/proxyinfo.html