Hello,
I just tried to validate a page I'm creating with php at validator.w3.org. I'm getting a lot of error messages because the session management code in PHP is modifying a href='' tags in my document. Specifically, I have some tags that look like:

And session management is rewriting these as:

Which at first glance appears fine, right? But the problem is, according to the validator, instead of having a literal ampersand char, it should be &ampr;. So, is there any way to tell the url rewriter to delimit the name=value pairs using &ampr instead of a literal ampersand?

I'm not sure that this is exactly a bug, but it is an annoyance nonetheless, as it adds a lot of white noise when I try to validate my pages.

Jeff Schmidt