- Edwin - wrote:

As far as XSLT and XSL, the one is prefered over the
other.

What do you mean by this? XSLT is preferred over XSL?
Any reasons why you can point me to? Thanks again.

I probably should have edited that part out, I only know
that through rumors. I'm unfamiliar with all the XSL(T)
stuff.

If my understanding is correct, it should NOT be XSLT vs XSL --it shouldn't be :)

I guess it's more on the underlying library. (i.e. Sablotron vs libxslt)

- E -

When it comes to XSLT with PHP confusion reigns. I have been a long time fan of PHP and XSLT but whenever I want to do some transformation I use the Sablot module in *perl*

Many people cant even get passed the compilation stage for the sablotron extension (hint: you need to link against libstdc++ )

-- Raditha Dissanayake. --------------------------------------------- http://www.raditha.com/megaupload/upload.php Sneak past the PHP file upload limits.