Eric Emminger wrote:

Hi George,

How about this?

parse the html as xml and replace the component tags with whatever php/html code
output that result to a file
include the file from previous step

That's a good suggestions but problems arise because HTML does not have to be well formed. There is however a HTML parser module in perl which does a fairly good job even with badly written HTML.

Eric

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:56:26 -0500, George Lantz