Is this the only way around it?  Can I get to mssql without using the mssql
extension?

-----Original Message-----
From: Arnout Boks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 1:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Re: using the mssql functions on a linux server

== Quote from http://php.us.themoes.org/manual/en/ref.mssql.php: ==
To use the MSSQL extension on Unix/Linux, you first need to build and
install the FreeTDS library. Source code and installation instructions are
available at the FreeTDS home page: http://www.freetds.org/

Hope this helps you,
Arnout

"Edward Peloke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]