Helloppl,
        I have php compiled with GD support (version>1.8 so I have png support). I try
the following code and get a broken image:

<?php
header("Content-type: image/png");

$image= imagecreate(200,200) or die("Failed in call to imagecreate()<BR>\n");
imagepng($image);
$blue = imageColorAllocate($image,0,0,255);
imageRectangle($image, 50, 50, 150, 150, $blue);

imagedestroy($image);
?>

I get this error in the Apache error log (Apache with DSO support and php as a .so):
gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Invalid number of colors in palette
gd-png error: setjmp returns error condition

Any ideas what's wrong?

regards,
thalis