I am using PHP sessions for my site. Have done the numbers and have to agree
that although cookies make life easier for the developer the whole reason
for cookies is to make life easier for the browser.

We have to accept that not all users can interrogate a cookie download and
verify if the site is safe, so sessions it is :)

--
 Michael Mason
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]