PHP Gen wrote:

Hi all,

unfortunatly blender is not yet ready for stable
production use and althought I was leaning towards
mmcache as its free, not every host will be too happy
to install mmCache

And the loss is entirely theirs. MMache really can take a load of your webserver.

I just wanted your comments on this, good idea? bad?
any of you guys tried it? any problems with hosts not
willing to install the "optimiser" to run encrypted
scripts? stable? etc

Correct me if I am wrong, but according to my understanding when an optimizer is installed it does not matter which encoder was used to encode the scripts.

Off topic Q, My ISP has blocked me sending mail from
my local machine (they have blocked port 25) any
program (for windows (2000 pro)) that can send mail on
another port? I used to use Merak mail server.

how about using SSH tunneling instead.

Thanks in advance.

-Mag

Please start your signature with the '--' sequence and not '====' as you have used.

=====
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.