Hi All,

I have a form with several values to insert.
I thought that I remember a thread that discussed using a loop to insert
$_POSTed values.
I am trying;

foreach($_POST as $key => $value){
  if($key == 'Submit'){
  exit;
 }
 else{
  $sql = "INSERT INTO registration ('$key')
      VALUES ('$value')";
  $result = mssql_query($sql);

I keep getting an invalid object 'registration' error.  However
registration is the name of the table.  I'm guessing it's someplace else
in the statement that I'm messing up on.

alex hogan

The contents of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The
views stated herein do not necessarily represent the view of the company. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose, or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this
e-mail in error please e-mail the sender.