It may be a matter of opinion, but i beleive this is a poor method of
doing what your doing.  I would get my values thru $_REQUEST and use
addslashes to escape what needs to be escaped, and i would write my
SQL query with full column listing and string values in quotes.  eg..
INSERT INTO table (column, column, column) VALUES ('$string',
'$string') etc....

the loop method sort of obfusicates the code, making it hard to read,
especially if you didnt write the form.

My 2 cents, for whatever its worth.  Good luck however :)

Jason