Now VRML and PHP may be possible but if you can get Flash to get in the mix
that will be so bad.

What I really want to do is to get a flash file that will use the pictures
that I send to it via php and let it use that picture to do the animation.

Now what I am looking at is a flash file that displays info on a product.
now given the picture of the product and the information on the product, I
want flash to use that info with the events that I will place in the flash
file and let it do its thing.

now that will be good. I am not sure what macromedia has along this line.