Simply user the GetVariable function in Flash.

The targeting file must be a PHP-File.

This File should reads out the Informations you want.

If the requests are also variable, call the file through
GET and add "?query=date" to the filename.

The file must echo this...
&variable=something&cat=dog&

Hope you understand my short introduction..

MöfG,
Tribun    (Patrick Lehnen)
---
www.mp3o.net

"Jack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
017701c129a4$6dff2e60$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:017701c129a4$6dff2e60$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
I know this issue has been talk a lot already, but can anyone guide me where
can I find information about how to build a dynamic content flash file
driven by database?
Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Love your enemies, it will drive them nuts"