Henri.

I prefer to use CSS for things like this but I'm sure PHP has it's own
idiosyncrasies.

I checked out the site posted in response to your post and personally
thought the graphics were a bit ropey.

typically CSS is used for replacing images or backgrounds on hover but is
very flexible and quick to load an alternate image but it could just as
easily be applied to static images such as buttons etc.

Feel free to drop me a line if you need any pointers.

--
-----------------------------
 Michael Mason
"Henri marc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to replace a button by an image with
> PHP?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dave
>

> Vous manquez d'espace pour stocker vos mails ?
> Yahoo! Mail vous offre GRATUITEMENT 100 Mo !
> Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.benefits.yahoo.com/
>
> Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés
pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. A télécharger gratuitement sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com