On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 23:14:53 +0100, Harlequin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Henri.
>
> I prefer to use CSS for things like this but I'm sure PHP has it's own
> idiosyncrasies.
>
> I checked out the site posted in response to your post and personally
> thought the graphics were a bit ropey.
>
> typically CSS is used for replacing images or backgrounds on hover but is
> very flexible and quick to load an alternate image but it could just as
> easily be applied to static images such as buttons etc.

CSS is for the *styling* of a page. This includes, but is not limited
to: colors, borders, images, width, height, text attributes,
placement, background, and hover attributes.

You can literally use all DIVs and SPANs in your page, only set
classes, ids, and styles, and lay it all out and style it all with a
seperate CSS file. Of course, this is a hard thing to do, but it's
possible. ;-)

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--