* Thus wrote Josh Acecool M:
> I've requested that you do not contact me again.
> http://www.acecoolco.com/legal.php
>
> Please read the E-mail section properly.

Um.. If you cannot figure out where this email you are complaining
about is really comming from, I'd strongly suggest never to send
these kind of messages blindly.

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!