Hi,

Im running a win2k with apache and PHP 4.3.4 and I have gone through
the installation readme for PHP. I have copied the necessary files to
the correct directories. I have also set register_globals= Off (default)
I have set my session path (it exists).

Now my problem is that I cant get my sessions to work at all. I have
tried everything and no luck.
Ok here is what I do:

$_SESSION['login']="true";

if (session_is_registered($_SESSION['login']))
        echo("seesion is reg");
else
        echo("seesion not reg");

I have not used the session_register function as the manual says the
following:

If you want your script to work regardless of register_globals, you
need to instead use the $_SESSION array as $_SESSION entries are
automatically registered.

I seriously dont know what else to try or do. If you think I've missed
something then please help.

Thanks in advance
Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is
intended for the attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Technikon or the sender
of this e-mail be liable to any party for any direct, indirect,
special or other consequential damages for any use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.ctech.ac.za/polic or call +27 (0)21 460 3911