> hello,
> I have a webpage which includes a frame containing a table made of 24
> tds which in turn contain little images. When the mouse clicks on a
> little image the appropriate larger image is loaded into an adjacent
> frame.
> Can somebody point me in the direction to do this in php without frames
> please ?
>
> I've been looking most of the day but I can't see it.
>
> regards
>
> mick

Not quite understanding this. You have a web page that when a thumbnail is
clicked, the larger image is displayed in the other frame. But you want to
remove the frames? Where would the image load then?

If you want it to load on the same page, just have the link refresh the
page to load the larger image.

Not sure what you're really asking.

--
--Matthew Sims