John Holmes wrote:
Programming languages do not make things up. If you say mysql_close($anyvariable) and PHP says that $anyvariable is not a MySQL connection resource, then it's not.

No, it's not. Shh. It's not.

If you can reduce what you're seeing to the smallest amount of code possible and still reproduce this problem, then maybe it's a bug. I have 5.0.0 installed and will install 5.0.1 just for you if you can give me the smallest amount of code that reproduces this problem to help you test. Otherwise, use @ and turn a blind eye... ;)

...and what the hell is up with the clock on your computer, John?!?! ;)

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush