If you use Windows as your server,You must install
M$Exchange server.It is a mailserver under Windows.
Of course,If you want to install Linux,I can help u.
It has benefit for u.
Even i made a group on yahoo "phplovers".
You can join to my group & will get help.
It has 56 members.
My email address is
m_pahlevanzadeh at yahoo dot com
If you have a question on Linux,I can help u.
But it is your chioce...Linux or Windows.
When you develop under windows,You must upload it to
an UNIX box.May be you will have problem.
Please start with Linux as your OS.
Yours,Mohsen

-------------------------------------------------------------->>

<<--------------------------------------------------------------

//=======================================================
> $from")) {
> > > >
> //===============================================
> another and they are sent
> > > correctly

> //===============================================
> mailserver at "localhost" port
> 25,
> ini_set() in
> Group\Apache2\htdocs\mysite/myfile.php on line
> > 194

=====
---------DIGITAL  SIGNATURE-------------------
///Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh////////